Sarah R. Wasserman Rajec
Assistant Professor of Law
Degrees: J.D., University of Michigan Law School; B.S., Brown University
- Evaluating Flexibility in International Patent Law, 65 Hastings L.J. ___ (forthcoming 2014).
- Regulatory and Judicial Implementaions of Patent Law Flexibilities, 43 Int'l Rev. of Intell. Prop. & Competition L. 245 (2012) (invited essay).
- Tailoring Remedies to Spur Innovation, 61 Am. U. L. Rev. 733 (2012).
- Co-author, Processes that Occur before Second Cleavage Determine Third Cleavage Orientation in Xenopus, 274 Experimental Cell Research 112 (2002) (with James M. Valles, Jr., Sarah R.R.M. Wasserman & Caterina Schweidenback).
- Co-author, Microscope System for Use in High Magnetic Fields, 78 Review of Scientific Instruments 8 (2000) (with James M. Valles, Jr., Sarah R.R.M. Wasserman & James M. Denegre).